Low-cost spay & neuter services in Connecticut, Rhode Island, & Massachusetts
Please note: Our Companions does not operate a spay/neuter clinic, but we have compiled a list of referrals for other clinics in the area. These clinics are designed for high volume spay and neuter and are not able to help with emergencies. Our Companions does not have a veterinarian on staff and is not able to respond to veterinary emergencies. There are 24-hour emergency clinics available in each area of the state.
144 Main Street, Unit E
East Hartford, CT 06118
• Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for cats and dogs. Special pricing available for pit breeds.
• Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for feral cats in traps
• Cats are eligible for surgery at 12 weeks of age and 3 lbs.
• For schedule, information and appointment, call 860.206.7922 or book online
25 Charles Street
Stratford, CT 06615
• Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for cats and dogs. Special pricing is available for pits and pit
mixes. There is also a low income option available for people receiving state assistance. APCP
vouchers accepted with applicable copays.
• All services require an appointment. Call or book online.
• Cat and dogs are eligible for surgery at 12 weeks of age and 3 lbs.
P.O. Box 591
Westbrook, CT 06498
Services Offered to CT Residents:
- Low-cost spay/neuter and vaccines for domestic cats
- Low-cost spay/neuter and vaccines for feral cats in traps
- Kitten package for kittens age 16 weeks and younger
- Other services include booster vaccinations, flea treatments and de-worming
- For schedule, information, and appointment, call 888.367.8326
235 Elm Street
Warwick, RI 02888
• Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for cats and dogs. Special pricing is available for pit breeds, feral cats, and rescue organizations
• All services require an appointment
• Cat and dogs are eligible for surgery at 8 weeks of age and 2 lbs.
• Easily accessible off of I-95!
171 Union Street
Springfield, MA 01105
Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for cats, dogs and rabbits. Special pricing is available for pits.
• Most services require an appointment. Feral cats in traps do not need appointments on Wed or Thurs (drop-off information and instructions can be found on the website). Limit 2 cats per client.
• Cat and dogs are eligible for surgery at 8 weeks of age and 2 lbs. Rabbits must be at least 4 mos. old and no older than 4 years.
• Easily accessible off of I-91!
2 Old Park Lane Road
New Milford, CT 06776
• Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for cats and dogs.
• Clinic operates Monday - Friday
• Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for feral cats; MUST be brought in traps
• All surgeries must be scheduled by calling 860.799.6690; $25 deposit required to confirm appointment
- Low cost spay/neuter and vaccines for cats; feral cats must be brought in traps
- Call/text 860.942.9676 to schedule appointment
Clinic operates a few times/month.
Full Service Veterinary Clinics
Fox Memorial Clinic
701B Russell Road Newington, CT 06111
Phone: (860) 594-4503 Fax: (860) 665-1241
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
The Fox Memorial Clinic is a full-service veterinary practice which provides veterinary care for animals whose owners are in financial need. Fox Memorial provides veterinary services on a fee-for-service basis to the public.
67 Mulberry Street
Springfield, MA 01105
Phone: 413.739.2343 Fax: 413.372.4163
Hours of Operation:
Vaccine/Microchip Walk-in Clinic is held each Tuesday from 9 - 11am.
Please call to make appointment for all other services.
Second Chance Community Clinic provides exams, vaccines, dentals, and other surgeries. They offer subsidized rates for those that qualify.