Be a Part of the Our Companions Team!
Thank you so much for wanting to be a part of Our Companions and our mission to help animals in need. Below is a list of available positions in our organization, including the job description and how to apply. (If there are no positions listed, then we are not currently hiring). If you have any questions, contact our Stephanie at 860-242-9999 or [email protected]. You can also learn about other ways to get involved with Our Companions!
Benefits of Working at OC
- Helping Animals and People the right way. Our promise is to always do the right thing for animals. We don’t allow cost saving or convenience to influence any of our decisions. It’s only about doing the right thing.
- Great Company Culture. Our Companions focus on Core Values creates a supportive and positive work environment for the people and animals in our care.
- Leadership Development Training. All our manager and supervisors receive ongoing training and peer support to develop their best leadership skills.
- Work that Stays at Work. We support a genuine work/life balance. Many positions allow for a flexible schedule or remote work opportunities.
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA for full and part time employees. Professional Development Support. We will pay for work-related classes and training programs and even some program that are aimed at helping you be your best self!
- Student Loan Forgiveness. Our Companions is an approved employer as part of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program available through the US Dept of Education.
- Day-to-day learning experiences. Our vibrant growing organization provides new learning experiences each day
- Working with Really awesome people. Let’s face it, animal people are the best! You’ll love working each day with others who share your deep love of animals and want to make our community better for them.
Program Center (Manchester, CT)
Sanctuary (Ashford, CT)