Fall Fund Drive
Whether at our peaceful 47-acre Sanctuary for special needs animals, or through our many community-based programs supporting the human/animal bond, we are committed to providing the highest level of care and advocacy for pets in need.
• Specialized medical care and rehabilitation at our Sanctuary in Ashford, CT.
• Veterinary wellness care for senior pet owners facing financial hardship.
• Training classes and Save the Home private consultations aimed at keeping people and pets together.
• Re-homing and adoption services that include long term support and assistance as needed.
• Animal Helpline, providing programs and resources that assist people with their animal related challenges.
To ensure that we have the resources to sustain our work, please consider becoming a supporter of Our Companions by making a generous gift. With your investment, we will always have the ability to do the right thing for the pets and people we serve.
On behalf of the staff, volunteers, and animals at Our Companions, thank you so much for your consideration.