Charitable IRA Rollover

If you are 70 ½ or older, the Charitable IRA Rollover allows you to make charitable donations directly from your IRA to qualified charities like Our Companions Animal Rescue.

In doing so, you can satisfy all or part of the required annual minimum distribution without having to count the transfers as income for federal or state tax purposes.

If you’re interested in donating to Our Companions through the Charitable IRA Rollover this year, simply provide your IRA administrator with our full name, Our Companions Animal Rescue, and our tax ID number: 41-2047734.

If you have any questions or you would like to learn more about gift planning at Our Companions, please contact us at 860.242.9999 ext. 301 or [email protected].

Thank you!

Posted in